So, I'm at work. And I'm bored. So naturally, I started googling myself and variations of my name that I have used on the Internet. After searching for "Mandie NotTelling" (my God, I'm creative), I came across a blog post in my old tabulas.
Here it is: http://www.tabulas.com/~Mandie/287775.html
I was reading through the quiz, and it actually quite surprised to me to see how much I've changed in the ensuing (almost) three years.
Even right at the start there, number 4. The wart-like thing on my right ring finger, that had been there as long as I could remember, disappeared at some point late last year. It's now gone, and I don't know what's up with that. It IS weird.
I appeared to be in a bit of a smoking phase... *blush*
7. Who do you admire?: People who have the guts to put themselves on the line to achieve their dreams... people who don't worry about what others think... and people who have self-discipline.
That one is funny, because I actually consider myself one of those people... has my self confidence really increased that much, or was I just in a low mood?
10. Any bad habits?: Overanalysing everything. Thinking way too much. Caring too much about what others think of me. Allowing myself to fall quickly and hard. Not thinking before I speak. Having little to no willpower. Being unable to say no, especially to those I care about.
I'm doing quite well here. I like to think I don't overanalyse stuff too much any more, I tend to just go with the flow. I don't give two shits what most people think of me... I still don't think before I speak though. That falling quickly and hard thing is still true. I have a lot of willpower. I've finally learned to say no to things I don't want to do... that was a tough one.
12. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: If I was a person who could see through the bullshit, then no, probably not
Good Lord, that's depressing. Of COURSE I would be friends with me, I'm awesome!
16. Do looks matter?: Sadly yes. I wish they didn't, so that more people would want me.
Also pretty depressing. God, I wanna go back in time and slap myself SO much right now.
LMAO at describing myself as passive... hands up who believes that???
Okay.. I still have troubling understanding myself sometimes, I no longer feel I could live without meat (especially after the awesome roast lamb I ate for dinner), and I still don't untie my shoes to take them off.
37. What are you worried about right now?: That I'm going to fail my exams at the end of this year, that I won't have enough money to go away, that I'll be alone for ever, and that my bones are fragile because apparently my calcium intake is very low..
Wow, fourth year sucked. I didn't fail, didn't even come close. I won't fail this year. I didn't have enough money to go away, but that didn't actually stop me :P I doubt I'll be alone forever. I've actually started to worry about my calcium intake again recently, and started drinking milk in the evenings.
Wait. Why did Anto see me cry? Oh.. God. It wasn't OUR Anto.. it was that other one.. and it was around the time and he and I.. oh God. BAD MEMORIES COMING MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!!!! *searches for brain bleach*
You know, I honestly cannot remember who the fuck I fancied.
My sister got older, and the last movie I watched was not Troy.
Relationships still scare me, a little bit.
And I'm done with that trip down memory lane.